Featured Adoptable Pets
Breed: Doberman Pinscher Mix
Size: Medium (47 lbs)
Age: 2-3 years old
Coco is a very sweet, lovable and friendly girl. We saved her from a local kill shelter and now she needs a forever family and a loving home.
Breed: Lab/Vizsla Mix
Size: Medium (53 lbs)
Age: 3-4 years old
Lucky is a recent rescue from a local kill shelter. She was lost, and sadly as happens so much, her family never came to claim her.
Size: Very Small
Penny was rescued from a shelter. She had an eye condition called "cherry eye" which we think is the reason she was abandoned.
Breed: Dachshund Mix
Color: Black, Tan/White
Age: 2-3 years old
Papa Steve was found along with his companion (Rose) and their baby (Lola) wandering the roads in a rural area.
Breed: Chihuahua Mix
Color: Blond, Tan, White
Age: 2-3 Years old
Little Rose was found along with her companion (Steve) and her baby (Lola) wandering the roads in a rural area.
Complete this pre-adoption questionnaire to determine your level of commitment and ability to care for a new pet in your household.· If you answer “no” to any questions, then a dog or a cat may not be the best pet for you.
1. Are you willing to care for the animal throughout his or her lifetime? Y/N
Dogs and cats can live 10-20 years.
2. Do you know how to house-train a dog or litter-box train a cat? Y/N
3. Can you afford the cost of food, grooming, and regular veterinary care, including yearly vaccinations and check-ups? Y/N
4. Will you see that your pets get regular daily exercise? Y/N
5. Are you prepared to attend training classes to teach your animal basic obedience? Y/N
6. Are you prepared to hire a trainer if your pet has behavior issues you don’t know how to deal with? Y/N
7. Will you license your animal and obey leash laws? Y/N
8. If you move, get married, get a new job, or have kids, will you keep your animal with you? Y/N
9. Have you considered who will care for your pet during vacations or in an emergency? Y/N
10. Will you give your pet the love and attention when he or she needs your attention, and not just at your convenience? Y/N